Thread: Guy Selling EMU And Roms on EBAY!

DCEmu Newbie

Angry Guy Selling EMU And Roms on EBAY!

hey guys I thought you might just like to know that some Idiot is selling Roms (obviously copyrighted) and Emus on a disc to unsuspecting customers
    How do I go about reporting him? thanks, because I hate guys like him.

people like that open newbies eyes to whats out there....thats how i found out and came across these sites.sure it sucks,but in a way,they do help out...for a price.

add note..its nice to get over 400+ roms without downloading each one one by one....

DCEmu Newbie

Smile Re:

Dude i have 5512 all downloaded in one pack. most of which I own, ok ok so I have some I don't but hey what the hell, Most of which I am studying the Internals so I can make my own Homebrew roms, and develop hax for most others which are quite funny to do especially when In the last hack I did I put my face on Sonics Body very funny.

DCEmu Regular

hey, waht happened to, like, punishing or repremanding people that talk about roms??? is it cool now???

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

well i think u can talk about them just not linking to downloads etc, but yeah some of these posts are a but "grey area", so any staff can lock this or edit posts, if they wish

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by EViL386
    Dude i have 5512 all downloaded in one pack. most of which I own, ok ok so I have some I don't but hey
    ok, like, back in the old days dude, like, before you came here, admins would ban you hell of fast. i have lots too, but i got mine through drug deals and underground liqour purchase bumps, a dl here and there, but mainly for homebrew or a language patch. yes, it is faster, and much funner to party all the way.

lets keep the warez bragging off of the forums guys, i don't like to give out bans and lock topics when i don't have to.

and most of 5512 roms you own? come on now do you even own 50 of them, lets be honest.

Thread Information