Thread: Games That Should Have Taken Their Time!

Forum Games That Should Have Taken Their Time!

Here at That Gaming Site, we have developed a list of current gen games we believe needed just a little bit more polish to be a wicked experience and a good seller.

Luckily for FASA, Shadowrun is NOT on the list! Instead we decided to list games not based on their price point but for the game itself.

So here they are in no particular order:
    Hit the Jump!

Too See The List Hit The Jump....Here!

What do you think? Feel free to post your own and if you disagree/agree with the ones stated in the original post.

I agree with alone in the dark and don kings prize fighters since those were a bit of a let down. prize fighters not as much as alone in the dark because it seemed like they were going somewhere with alone in the dark but just didn't lay it out right not sure if it makes sense to anybody unless u play the game. Atleast from prize fighter I didn't have high expectations since it is the first from the series and it was quite decent so I will let it slide and see how the 2nd in the series goes (its really hard to play any other boxing game when we have been spoiled by EA's FNR3)

Bulletwitch is one of those games that looked interesting but what kept me away from it was how quickly I saw it drop in price when first released. Meaning it must of been a failure.

The biggest letdown of them all was Red Steel, I can seriously tell you it was my main interest in owning a wii for this game. The concept of slashing people up with a wii mote was enough to make me purchase this game and unfortunately it wasn't what I hoped for

Good List and last but not least yep cod3 did suck!

you did miss one that I recently recalled a let down which was Haze.

DCEmu Pro

i completely agree with cod3 and didn't even play red steel after i heard a lt of bad stuff about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pibs View Post
    I agree with alone in the dark and don kings prize fighters since those were a bit of a let down. prize fighters not as much as alone in the dark because it seemed like they were going somewhere with alone in the dark but just didn't lay it out right not sure if it makes sense to anybody unless u play the game. Atleast from prize fighter I didn't have high expectations since it is the first from the series and it was quite decent so I will let it slide and see how the 2nd in the series goes (its really hard to play any other boxing game when we have been spoiled by EA's FNR3)

Bulletwitch is one of those games that looked interesting but what kept me away from it was how quickly I saw it drop in price when first released. Meaning it must of been a failure.

The biggest letdown of them all was Red Steel, I can seriously tell you it was my main interest in owning a wii for this game. The concept of slashing people up with a wii mote was enough to make me purchase this game and unfortunately it wasn't what I hoped for

Good List and last but not least yep cod3 did suck!

you did miss one that I recently recalled a let down which was Haze.
    Thanks,

Oh yea I forgot about Haze, I think that deserves to go into the last category

Red Steel could of definitely been a flagship game, aren't ubisoft in development of a second one?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mcdougall57 View Post
    Red Steel could of definitely been a flagship game, aren't ubisoft in development of a second one?
    Yes.

Thread Information