Thread: GH: World Tour Wii Gets Mii Freestyle, Air Drums

Rev GH: World Tour Wii Gets Mii Freestyle, Air Drums

via Kotaku

So far the Guitar Hero on the Wii has suffered from lack of extras and downloadable content, but that's all about to change. Screw the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of Guitar Hero: World Tour - the Wii version lets you play with your Miis! A special Mii Freestyle mode was revealed at Activision's Games Convention 2008 press conference will allow Wii owners to jam out with their Miis, learning the game or just fooling about with friends who have come over to your house to try and figure out why you got the Wii version of the game.

But wait, there's more! The Wii version also gives players the ability to play air guitar and air drums with their Wii remote / nunchuck combo, so ... yeah. There you go.

Hell yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by locdogg on SA forums
    I took a sociology class once that said there are gangs of Depeche Mode fans in Russia. Think about that. A gang who's identity is built on liking Depeche Mode.

That's pritty cool.

DCEmu Regular

I'll stick to the 360 version... still. The mii thing has never really interested me, plus they all look like screwed up lego animations.

They could've picked a better SOAD song. BYOB? C'mon. Aerials, Forever, Hypnotize, Tentative, Toxicity, ATWA all would've made better choices. I'd really like to see their cover of Metro the most though (only heard v2, I'd like to get v1).
    Last edited by vicious1988; August 21st, 2008 at 00:58.
    Quote Originally Posted by locdogg on SA forums
    I took a sociology class once that said there are gangs of Depeche Mode fans in Russia. Think about that. A gang who's identity is built on liking Depeche Mode.

Thread Information