cory1492 ex of Consolevision (i think) has posted an entry into the Neoflash Compo:

Maintenance application to help keep your custom firmware PSP running smoothly. Works best with a pandora/despertar cementario setup, but has now been ported to run under most known custom firmware versions.

Features:
- backup and partially or fully restore NAND data
- backup and restore per PSP idstore information
- check for and repair logical flash partition problems
- provides some basic info about the hardware
- elf loader working under 1.50 based kernels such as pandora or despertar cementario
- backup and restore methods have optional usbhost support, MS mounting over USB also optionally provided.
- erase and format partitions provided optionally.

Note to judges and anyone else who downloads this application:
Take the warnings in the readme and the app seriously, if it says it's dangerous and you don't know what it does... DON'T do it! Make a backup - and by all means have pandora battery/memory stick at hand if you are trying out anything that writes (especially from the eboot version, as the stick/battery are not a requirement to run it.)

Now, I'm not entirely sure it's a wise idea to enter this - the amount of people who have come to me after trying stuff randomly without having a backup of their NAND isn't a lot - but it isn't 0 either. I have noticed not a small number of sites posting up NEO entries, again - siteops please use some discretion.

A lot of work has gone into this app's functionality, along the way I've personally helped not a small number of people; all the current options I have provided will do what I say and expect them to do and were often build out of necessity of the moment - but that doesn't make things safe if you don't understand what you are doing - thus I have added safe/dangerous indicators along the bottom of the screen and nothing dangerous will proceed without a "button trickery" confirmation... beyond that I'll leave it up to the mods/judges to decide.

Good luck to everyone who will be entered in the compo this season, I see some great work up already and I hope you all are having as much fun as I did trying to squeeze the most possible time out of the last hours before entry

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments