Thread: somebody needs to clean up after McZonk :P

Default somebody needs to clean up after McZonk :P

the quake 2 psp dev and the Daedalus psp dev both have something in common as you know, we haven't heard of any progress from either of them for ages, not even a goodbye.

what we can establish between them is that one has volunteers taking over, (Daedalus of course) and one seems to be completely forgotten. of course i don't know what mczonk is doing about it, but dust is gathering on the old quake 2 releases.
    there are so many advantages for this port.

in all seriousness, a port like this could breath life into the homebrew scene, it's a good engine and is great for mods and total conversions

i will back you up if you have a stab at it, and will do all i can to help.
    Last edited by dark heart; August 23rd, 2008 at 02:55.

I'd love to see the Quake II port finished. If the DS can do it, the PSP can do it better.

I'm kinda surprised that there is so little interest in the idea, yeh it's not mario or sonic or halo or whatever, but it can be something worthwhile, it's a fantastic game for modding. maybe if we had more people behind the idea, it might happen. we already have a few psp homebrews based on the quake engine, imagine how much more we'd get for quake 2.

Thread Information