Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Revolution v0.1

DCEmu Newbie

Right then, found somewhere decent to host.

http://s6.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/a271f0dec64dc131/

DCEmu Newbie

Default syncing...

are you guys having any problems with steps not syncing up with the music cause i do... but its weird cause sometimes i feel like its synced and then all of the sudden i feel its not. could this be lag?

DCEmu Newbie

I'm not sure, i use the Dancing Monkeys program to auto generate the steps, when it actually works (generating the file that is) it seems to work pretty well, haven't noticed any lag... D/l mine above and let me know if it's doing it too if you get a chance, cheers.

DCEmu Newbie

yo some songs are off key by a few seconds

DCEmu Newbie

can any body help me

Cool

Bailey - I get to the download page but then it just sits there even though it says it's starting the download. I clicked one of the ads to see if that would help but it juat navigates away from the page...how big is your file btw?

knownX - You need to breath dude, people have lives. I'm sure someone will answer you. I'm not very familliar with this type of game or these songs so I can't tell if it's really lag or not.

I'm not sure about anyone else but I'm a huge 'Pump it up' fan *it's more my thing*.

and I only have a collection of pump music for stepmania. do you think that a port with the piu skins and stuff will be released sometime with this homebrew?

I know controlling it wouldnt be as easy as ddr style but I'm up for it.

DCEmu Newbie

I need help. I don't know why, but when i convert the music file to .mp3 and place it in the folder, the playback on the game comes out as nothing but static and then exits out the game. Cn someone help me?

DCEmu Newbie

What program should I use to convert the .ogg to .mp3?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jdemon
    Bailey - I get to the download page but then it just sits there even though it says it's starting the download. I clicked one of the ads to see if that would help but it juat navigates away from the page...how big is your file btw?

knownX - You need to breath dude, people have lives. I'm sure someone will answer you. I'm not very familliar with this type of game or these songs so I can't tell if it's really lag or not.

Hmm, works for me, you're clicking on the link on the top of this page? the file itself is @1.8mb, the song is only 1m40secs, couldn't get the program to work properly using the hacked/patched exe that allows you to use the whole file...

Yeah, i'm not sure what you mean by delay none of mine really delay, especially anything around a few seconds, i find it matches the music perfectly, hypnotic like., :bigshrugs: there might be a few steps "off" because of the program, but i find if anything it's just dancing monkey putting in a step that prolly shouldn't really be there, it seems fine to me.. been too busy with work and playing with my 2GB mem stick to do any more with them at the mo. Sorry i can't help you other guys out, i'm sure someone would know.

For converting try http://www.poikosoft.com/download.html ezcd extractor, works fine for me.

Tho this is only 30 day trial, i'm sure there are free alternatives, just try using google and looking for audio convertors...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information