Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DOSBOXDC released

Default i can't believ its a double post..

i keep trying to edit my last post to add on to it as i work.. oh well, forgivness please oh admin.

i have found another emu called BHole over at screamcast.net and it claims to run like a 386. chances are it just runs like a 286; which supported but never completely implemented protected mode. but maybe thats all priavteer needs, a patched and overclocked 286?

Yeah Bhole doesnt have much of any chances to run a crap load of games like Dos Box or perhaps some of the games that others do that GPF had mentioned to check out. The author was going to do some updates when quzar was in control of the emulator maybe you can get into some contact with the author again and see if he will do anything more with the emu.

Eric

yeah, this project is officially dead from my end. nothing got accomplished and i don't have time to upkeep even that. i hope someone with some real talent can pick this up, cuz i know that guy ain't me.

Sorry to bring back a out dated thread, but dcan anyone help me burn this to disc ???

Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information