Thread: How do i change music files?

DCEmu Newbie

Default How do i change music files?

I have MvC2 and SvC and I hate that homo music they have on it. Is there a tut or does someone know what to do so i can put in some rock or something so i dont have to hear crap like " Im gonna take you for a ride!" thx for the help

first off, if the game MvC2 (Marvel vs Capcom 2) is for the Dreamcast system, the audio files will probably be on ADX format. you will need the tools to convert the ADX to WAV, check the bitrate, quality and properties of the WAV, redo the WAV for theway you like, and re-encode the WAV to ADX.

As for the SvC ( SNK vs Capcom ), the game doesn't exists for the Dreamcast. That game must be a ROM, and ROM musics are hard to change! I don't even know if it's possible for you to hack the ROM and change the musics of the game.

DCEmu Newbie

i see but i do have it is capcom vs snk millenium battle i beleive it is in japanese and the one i got has ddr music on it..while i dont mind ddr i would rather have acdc or something on it what do i do from there does it have to be a self boot or boot disc? because i have spent hours and i cant find a tutorial

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

ok, No warez talk, (that includes changing the music etc)

Thread Information