Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MPH Firmware launcher (Version 1.3.0)

Please read previous posts b4 asking the same question over and over and over again.

No it does not run GTA or SOCOM at the moment as said earlier literally 4 or 5 posts ago. Iball has already tested and i have tested. Please read!!!!!

But it's a step in the right direction.

As soon as GTA runs im sure the whole psp scene will explode with the news

is this supposed to work backwards? I mean, if I have 2.5 firmware running on my PSP, will I be able to load 1.5 off a memory stick and run emulators/homebrew? Or am I getting this all wrong...

Your getting it wrong. This program is for 1.00 and 1.50 users. You want to get back to 1.50 firmware? Trade psp's with someone else and basically in a nutshell-get anopther psp at a 2.00 or lower firmware and downgrade it. Beware of the firmware trick! (someone may have never switched it back. . be sure to have a mem stick handy with 1.5 apps preloaded on it) anyway no this program is not for you. There is no way to downgrade from 2.50 now. I'm sure it will be possible soon so be patient and dont upgrade further. This program lets us load the 1.51 and 1.52, (why? i dont know. . ) 2.00, 2.01, and 2.50 firmwares so such games in the future (example-GTA liberty city stories) can be launched without having to upgrade to the new firmware. This launches the firmwares but is not an OFFICIAL upgrade.

I do have a question though How do you get back to the 1.00 or 1.50 firmware after the firmware has been launches? Do you just keep it forever?

DCEmu Newbie

look.. I have been reading, and not once did anyone mention weather web browser works or not. I'm not new either, I know all about homebrew, deving, emulation and such, especially psp. So can someone please just tell me already.

PSP User

the web browser doesnt work

but can anyone tell me if they got atrac3plus files to play or AVC videos??

DCEmu Newbie

Ok, I am tired of people complaining about grand theft auto not working on 1.5. It does. I have battlefront 2 which both requires 2.0 and run it through fastloader. All you have to do is boot up fastloader and click the load inserted umd option. Hope this will stop everyone asking the same question. Also i love this launcher. while it wont play every feature it is what i have wanted for a long time and is the beginning. EDIT: I aplogise for this misunderstanding but GTA does not work on 1.5. SORRY!!! I hadn't tried it yet but assumed it worked because battlfront 2 does. REALLY sorry for getting everyones hopes up.

DCEmu Newbie

All you have to do is boot up fastloader and click the load inserted umd option.
    i assume you must have said umd's in the drive to play as described.... not iso format?

oh, thanks for clearing that up for me, YourStillWithMe. I can't remember why I upgraded to 2.5 ... a momentary lapse of reason I guess. But I like the browser so hopefully sometime I'll be able to get back on 2.0 and then use that eBoot loader thing. Surely by then it'll be working well.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by urmom9388
    Ok, I am tired of people complaining about grand theft auto not working on 1.5. It does. I have both GTALCS and battlefront 2 which both require 2.0 and run them through fastloader. All you have to do is boot up fastloader and click the load inserted umd option. Hope this will stop everyone asking the same question. Also i love this launcher. while it wont play every feature it is what i have wanted for a long time and is the beginning.
    Where exactly did you find a version of fastloader that can boot GTA:LCS on a 1.5 PSP? I've not heard about anything that works, and I wasn't able to use fastloader to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by urmom9388
    Ok, I am tired of people complaining about grand theft auto not working on 1.5. It does. I have both GTALCS and battlefront 2 which both require 2.0 and run them through fastloader. All you have to do is boot up fastloader and click the load inserted umd option. Hope this will stop everyone asking the same question. Also i love this launcher. while it wont play every feature it is what i have wanted for a long time and is the beginning.
    What version of Fastloader? How do you explain that no one has tried this before?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information