Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MPH Firmware launcher (Version 1.3.0)

oh yes please reply, which version of fastloader? ive already tried version 8c and it did not work. and what happens to the gta videos, i thought they required avc codec from firmware 2.0?

he won't reply, cuz he is a stupid liar...

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by urmom9388
    Ok, I am tired of people complaining about grand theft auto not working on 1.5. It does. I have both GTALCS and battlefront 2 which both require 2.0 and run them through fastloader. All you have to do is boot up fastloader and click the load inserted umd option. Hope this will stop everyone asking the same question. Also i love this launcher. while it wont play every feature it is what i have wanted for a long time and is the beginning.
    I've been told that this works for other 2.0 games but I've never seen anyone else say it works with GTA, A friend of mine has a 1.5 and i have GTA i will try to disprove this this weekend if this guy never responds.

Can anyone with a locayfre base test to see if the locayfre player can load correctly through loading 2.5 firmware?
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Does The Web Browser work or what

DCEmu Newbie

it was fastloader .7 and i am not talking about iso mode. You insert the umd, load fastloader, and click load inserted umd. I can't explain why no one has said this before but I didn't want to update to 2.0 for those games so before i did I remembered the load umd option and wondered if it would work. It did. Also I don't think it wil work with umd emulater because if I remember correctly it doesn't have a load umd option. Hope this helps.

DCEmu Newbie

it was fastloader .7 and i am not talking about iso mode. You insert the umd, load fastloader, and click load inserted umd.
    Liar. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories will NOT run on firmware 1.5 even WITH Fastloader 0.7

DCEmu Newbie

Default You are a damn idiot

Ok, I am tired of people complaining about grand theft auto not working on 1.5. It does. I have battlefront 2 which both requires 2.0 and run it through fastloader. All you have to do is boot up fastloader and click the load inserted umd option. Hope this will stop everyone asking the same question. Also i love this launcher. while it wont play every feature it is what i have wanted for a long time and is the beginning. EDIT: I aplogise for this misunderstanding but GTA does not work on 1.5. SORRY!!! I hadn't tried it yet but assumed it worked because battlfront 2 does. REALLY sorry for getting everyones hopes up.
    Why would you post something you "assume" works, when hundreds of people, including programmers, have said there is (currently) no way to do it?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by drmrsanta
    Why would you post something you "assume" works, when hundreds of people, including programmers, have said there is (currently) no way to do it?
    Look at my previous post, where I quoted him. He didn't "assume" that it worked, he stated outright that he has tried GTA:LCS and that it does work. He lied, and now he's rapidly trying to backtrack to cover it up.

He's as dishonest as a creationist.

Here are the bugs I found in the 2.50 load:

• No web browser
    • No support for music groups
    • No video support
    • No picture support
    • Inability to save Network settings (such as connections and such)
    • Inability to obtain an IP Address (through Network Update)
    • No UMD support
    • Cannot play PMF files
    • And obviously, no homebrew (but that's not a bug, is it?)
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information