Thread: Can ayone help me download cd's to PSP? Plz!!

Angry Can ayone help me download cd's to PSP? Plz!!

I've tried to dowload CD's on to my PSP using the USB cable, everything seemed to work memory was taken from my PSP and my computer said it was all completed although i cannot retrieve them on my PSP. Im sure i've done everything right according to the 'hard-to-understand' instructions, does anyone have advice for me PLZ HELP this is doing my head in i havent moved from my PC in days!!!

I am hoping your refering to music cd's. discussion of UMD's and ISO's or any form of warez will not be discussed.

Also in case you couldnt read, this is the psp news section. this is in the wrong section and I wont allow for you people to make out PSP section look ugly. POST STUFF WHERE IT BELONGS.

topic moved.

yeah, instead of using a player, like windows media player just open up the file u saved them in and copy and pste them to psp/music folder, make sure there mp3s or if u have 2.60 wma

Thumbs up

Cheers' I've worked it now, thanks for advice!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    I am hoping your refering to music cd's. discussion of UMD's and ISO's or any form of warez will not be discussed.

Also in case you couldnt read, this is the psp news section. this is in the wrong section and I wont allow for you people to make out PSP section look ugly. POST STUFF WHERE IT BELONGS.

topic moved.
    Can u read this is the psp Guides, Tutorials & FaQ's section so why dont u just shut the HELL up!!! If u aint got nothin usefull 2 say just shut the **** up!!!!

Cool

cher_higgs you need to show some respect and listen to the moderator, what are you 5 years old?

It's in the right section NOW because 1timeuser had it moved.

Quote Originally Posted by cher_higgs
    Can u read this is the psp Guides, Tutorials & FaQ's section so why dont u just shut the HELL up!!! If u aint got nothin usefull 2 say just shut the **** up!!!!
    If you dont have anything to say and your too dumb to notice im helping you just shut the hell up!!! have a nice day and remember your meds.

DCEmu Newbie

Default psp music download

im avin a rite time downloading music.cant understand wtf iz goin on.ne 1 out there willin 2 give me sum help?pretty plz lol

Thread Information