Thread: I have a quick question(AES related)

Default I have a quick question(AES related)

I have converted my roms and am set to burn a disc. I know I need the 1st read and ip and roms, but do I need anything else? Do I need the bios and other files(ng-lo.rom etc)? Do I need the windows folder or emulator?

Snappy please email me and let me know where you got your roms I try and convert mine and they never let me because the aes roms are so rare. I will tell you how I did it just to be safe copy the preface folder and put the bios files in the root folder any ip.bin will do you probably have one from a beats of rage use it. The file structure should display as follows

/prefetch
    /roms
    /neo4allaes
    bios files in the root directory
    ip.bin
    1st_readme.bin

thats it then use selfboot and highlight the root directory and make a selfboot iso, cdi, or nrg file. To return the favor my email address is [email protected] please let me know where you went.

DCEmu Newbie

Helo
    The roms you can use is neo geo from older mame versions (before v. 0.79) a few of the newer ones might work

You only use the bios roms when you convert them to aes files, so you don't need them on the cd.
    Claus

Default need help

how or where can i get tha tool to conveted tha rom for tha neo4all AES

Thread Information