Thread: AVC on 1.50?

DCEmu Newbie

Question AVC on 1.50?

Is there any way through to play AVC H.264 video files from the memory stick on my 1.50 through a Homebrew App.... I dont want to upgrade to 2.00....

Yes. Let me tell you a secret. Sony lied. The 1.50 has AVC support. Just use PSPVideo9, and under the conversion settings, pick one of the many AVC options. Send to your PSP and enjoy! NOTE: You cannot change the screen size while playing an AVC video. The video automatically stretches itself to the PSP's entire screen size, so AVC is great when converting a big, widescreen movie like Dumb and Dumber or the DVD version of Toy Story. High quality, widescreen, low filesize video!
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by IndianCheese
    Yes. Let me tell you a secret. Sony lied. The 1.50 has AVC support. Just use PSPVideo9, and under the conversion settings, pick one of the many AVC options. Send to your PSP and enjoy! NOTE: You cannot change the screen size while playing an AVC video. The video automatically stretches itself to the PSP's entire screen size, so AVC is great when converting a big, widescreen movie like Dumb and Dumber or the DVD version of Toy Story. High quality, widescreen, low filesize video!
    Nope doesn't work: I set set a video to AVC 320X240/16:9/29.97fps on PSPVideo9, transferred it, but the PSP still didnt recognize it....

Thread Information