Thread: will spanish x box 360 work in uk

DCEmu Newbie

Question will spanish x box 360 work in uk

hi there.....can anyone tell me if an x box 360 bought in spain will work in the uk????????????????????????cheers

Yes it should, though I think the Spanish plugs are differant so it'd need a new lead or possibly a power converter (I forget exactly what the voltage is there) being a Pal teritory though all games etc.. will be fine

DCEmu Newbie

hi hawk.....thanks for your reply....spanish voltage is 220v...will uk games play on them also??buying for my daughter ,so please xcuse my lack of knowledge!!...spanish ones work on the pal system??????...

UK games should be perfectly fine, the spanish & indeed the rest of europe (ugh I feel dirty after typing that word) use a pal system just like us, well in some parts its secam but its the same thing in practice so there wont be any worries there, any game from the uk or europe (ugh) will be ok with it. In fact like the Xbox it seems that the region locking is down to the company making the game, theres reports of Jap machines playing some US games though they use the same ntsc tv system so its a little easier for it, I wouldnt think that many ntsc us or jap ones would do too well on a pal machine tohugh but that doesnt sound like its a concern anyway..
    It'd be interesting to see if any company locks between pal territries in the future really, but thats something for the far off future if it ever occurs.

DCEmu Newbie

cheers for your help hawq....best.regards.....

Thread Information