Thread: help with 1.5!!!!

Default help with 1.5!!!!

ok im done with 2.0 internet ****ed up wont go at all and im sick of not being able to play certain games on fanjitas loader like smashbros

SO i found a site with the 1.5 kxploit ver 0.3
    can some 1 tell me what the kxploist v 0.3 is and can they give me any advice about 1.5?

another thing can ne 1 link me the no upgrader like to play 2.0 games (ex gta) on 1.5?

You can only play GTA on 1.50. They added new security to it so you must be at the real version 2.00 to play it.
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Cool

Socom also won't play on 1.5 and most of the newer games that are comming out also won't run on anything under 2.0. I had a 1.5 out of the box and haven't messed with any of the upgrade/downgrade stuff. I know that it's very easy to brick your PSP if you do things wrong. If you do it, please be extremely carefull Jman. I'd wait it out if I were you, Fanjita has been doing an amazing job.

I think the ex means except. Get the SXT version changer or the WAB version changer.

Kxpliot is a tool that will prepare 1.0 eboots for a 1.5 system. You will only need to use it if the program you download only comes with one eboot. If you have two similar looking directories, one with a %, each containing eboot.pbp files, then you just need to copy those directories to your memory stick in the game directory.

Edit: And don't worry about downgrading, it's a piece of cake.

no i downgraded and i got 5 difrent doom ports goldeneye counter strike exc exc exc and how do i make then in diff directs but still bootable

Thread Information