Thread: Update 4 emulators Eke-Eke

Blog Entries

Rev Update 4 emulators Eke-Eke

Just spotted this on French Nintendo site NintendoMax, not sure about the full details but heres the translated info:

Eke-Eke the famous encoder to recently updated its 4 emulator for Nintendo Wii. It gives them each a menu option with improved management of all controllers, support to save the state and especially the ability to read games since (in addition to the SD card) a DVD-ROM all without needing pucée a Wii. To this he adds the correction of certain bugs

-- Unzip the file is in the "apps" if you use the chain "The Homebrew Channel" or in the folder "Homebrew" if you use the string "The Homebrew Launcher":

Emulator Megadrive: GenPlusGX

For the string "Homebrew Channel"

For the string "Homebrew Launcher"

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "GenPlus" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

Emulator Master System & Game Gear: SMSPlusGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "SMSPlus" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

Game Boy emulator: GnuBoyGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "GnuBoy" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

PC emulator GrafX Turbo Engine: Hu-GoGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "Hugo" and that this two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

I cant find new releases apart from the 26th of August on his sites for these emulators so im a tad unsure. But they are all here for download.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Arg, me be wanting a 2600 emulator matey.
    Quote Originally Posted by locdogg on SA forums
    I took a sociology class once that said there are gangs of Depeche Mode fans in Russia. Think about that. A gang who's identity is built on liking Depeche Mode.

Blog Entries

i would actually like to see a Proof of concept DS Emulator using the wiimote as the stylus. :P

It could have potential, but I think a DS download program would be more beneficial. Unless you don't have a DS of course .
    Quote Originally Posted by locdogg on SA forums
    I took a sociology class once that said there are gangs of Depeche Mode fans in Russia. Think about that. A gang who's identity is built on liking Depeche Mode.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    Just spotted this on French Nintendo site NintendoMax, not sure about the full details but heres the translated info:

Eke-Eke the famous encoder to recently updated its 4 emulator for Nintendo Wii. It gives them each a menu option with improved management of all controllers, support to save the state and especially the ability to read games since (in addition to the SD card) a DVD-ROM all without needing pucée a Wii. To this he adds the correction of certain bugs

-- Unzip the file is in the "apps" if you use the chain "The Homebrew Channel" or in the folder "Homebrew" if you use the string "The Homebrew Launcher":

Emulator Megadrive: GenPlusGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "GenPlus" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

Emulator Master System & Game Gear: SMSPlusGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "SMSPlus" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

Game Boy emulator: GnuBoyGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "GnuBoy" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

PC emulator GrafX Turbo Engine: Hu-GoGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "Hugo" and that this two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

I cant find new releases apart from the 26th of August on his sites for these emulators so im a tad unsure. But they are all here for download.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
    Why is this from a French site All of this was on tehskeen long ago in English not badly translated french

DCEmu Newbie

Hey ! This is my original news on Nintendomax.com ! Happy to see it here and perheaps it will be util for you and all english people. Have good time with all yours Nintendo consoles. See you soon ;-)

Tichoux from www.Nintendo-Players.com

Thread Information