Thread: My Love is a brick...

DCEmu Newbie

Default My Love is a brick...

i just upgraded my psp from 3.40 OE-A till 4.01 M33 passing through 3.72 or something, so far so good. did all my stuff like 1.50 kernel and everything worked fine (homebrew and patapon) but then comes the dumb part....i wanted to put my custom theme from 3.40 OE-A through flash0. i THOUGHT i'd backed up the 4.01 flash but.....didnt....got an error message while i was overwriting the files and now NO game will launch, not the UMD, not the Brew! i can access the XMB through recovery mode though.. i know i must have overwriten some important file but which one??? can somebody help me? im too scared to download a flash backup and permenatly brick it........

Just use a MMS and a pandora to reintsall 4.01 M33-2...

Run the 3.90 M33 installer via recovery and you should get out of this mess!

Wally

DCEmu Newbie

Thanx wally, your idea sounds better than crazy $#@! like pandora! i tried updating through the recovery with 3.90, 4.01 and 4.01 -2- all M33 but the program wont launch any, 3.90 and 4.01 is obvious but i think i just CANT launch updates...get a 'the game could not be started. 80010002' error... what can i do?? is grabbing my bro's flash0 file ok? if i did i'd have to overwrite my whole flash... im on 4.01 M33 btw, cheers

DCEmu Newbie

how could i downgrade? could work after that...

Thread Information