Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: c64psp v0.3 (Commodore 64 Emulator for PSP)

DCEmu Newbie

Default a problem . . .

Im trying to run platoon on t64 img and it doesnt load. The emulator doesnt recognize the tape drive and wont load. Then I happen to get the d64 ver of platoon and theres 2 disks nessesary to play and i am only able to play disk 1 but cant get to load disk 2 from the game.

Please help

DCEmu Newbie

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

The v1.00 works great!

EDIT:
    This emu is by far much better then the other now. Although I can't use the newest version of the other since no one can produce a v1.00 PBP. The source is available so I would make my own but cygwin took a crap on my machine. Anyway, I guess the addition of sound is my biggest thrill.

The only suggestion I would have is that input on the other emu was much easier and QUICKER via the mouse type feature with the arrow cursor.

Even the snapshoot feature is better as I kept bumping the LOAD button (R1) and ruinging my game with the other emu.

Thanks Again!!!

In the past, people have mentioned they wanted a firmware v1.0 version, but when I've messaged them to invite them to test it, they've never replied. I will make it available on the website in future.

And for 2 disk games, just go into the image selector and highlight the other D64 when it prompts you to swap disks. MagicRuss has had this working (maybe with one of the Last Ninja games)
    c64psp - http://urch.in/c64psp - c64 emulator for psp

DCEmu Newbie

Impressive!!! Thanks Urchin, for me is more important this than 100 gtas + 100 pes (is my second computer after a vic-20 xD )

I tested a lot of games and all works 99,99% , only a exception for me donīt work: International Karate+
    The music problem of previous version in some games is fixed.

PD: anyone knows if exists a tape/disk version of cartidge "International soccer"?

Yeah, it's a known problem. The v0.3 c64psp core is now based on FrodoPC which unfortunately doesn't play well with IK+. It was a toss up between this and Impossible Mission and all the other games which work only on FrodoPC. IK+ is one of my favourite games though, so you can be sure I'll be doing everything possible to get it working again!

And the sound should be spot on in most games now - I spent a whole month trying to perfect it!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by urchin
    In the past, people have mentioned they wanted a firmware v1.0 version, but when I've messaged them to invite them to test it, they've never replied. I will make it available on the website in future.
    Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Feel free to email me for any testing. I wont let you down. I beta test just about anything available. Mostly Microsoft.

just wondered why it wont load the "blast" compilations ? any ideas ?? thx

DCEmu Newbie

Default Cannot get emulator running, any ideas?

Hello,

I got 2 spanking new emus for my beloved PSP V1.5:

the most want to try is this C64 and the Amstrad emu

I have got the complete Gamebase64 sometime ago and unzipped all the .D64 & T64 files to my memory stick. This is what I found out.

10 out of 3 games don't work, I can load the image, see the intro (hack team) then nothing will play or I press the space / [ ] button but cannot advance to the game...??

Would it be the files are not compatible or corrupted. Although an emu is never perfected, I still say that the images may have different headers.

BTW I've tried this c64 on Firmware 2.0 and it runs far less games than V1.5 firmware, eg R-Type will run flawlessly but on V2.0 firmware I can only see the background but cannot playanything.

T-2000> I've had no problem using them.

You need to look up the relevant game number on the website (for example, you want to load game number "3"). In the image selector, highlight the correct D64, but don't press autoload. Press "L" to flip back to the emulator and use the VK to type 'LOAD"3",8' and then 'RUN'.

emul8this> As you say, no emulator is perfect, but it sounds like you've been having a lot of bad luck with the games you've tried. What games are trying?

Hacked games with intros or trainers can cause problems, and usually finding an alternative version does the trick (MagicRuss is particularly good at hunting for other versions ) That said, there are some games that still don't have a proper working version on c64psp. Russ is in the process of putting together a compatibility page.

As for different firmware versions, it's been thoroughly hammered on 1.5 and 2.0 over the past month, so I'm not sure what problem you're having.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information