Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: c64psp v0.3 (Commodore 64 Emulator for PSP)

Urchin, thanks for porting this excellent emulator.Im having one problem with it one of my favourite games is samurai warrior, this worked well on your previous version but on this recent update the main sprite has almost disapeared all thats left is the ears .I have also noticed the same problem with a few other games involving the main sprite disapearing.Will it be possible to fix this???

Yeah, there's a problem with a few games (e.g. IK+). Hopefully I can sort it in the next version.
    c64psp - http://urch.in/c64psp - c64 emulator for psp

nice to hear, true drive is crucial for some (demos and fastload hacks). also i've noticed there is some frameskip set, but i couldn't notice if is it 25fps or so. do you plan to make it customizable? also what about 333 option?

Now the emu core seems to be running in quite a stable fashion I'm gonna be experimenting with various options. As mentioned earlier, I've not managed to get true drive emulation working properly yet. I'm also looking to get games that have stopped working since v0.2 working again
    c64psp - http://urch.in/c64psp - c64 emulator for psp

This is all good stuff, and will help us to make the emulator better with each release.

DCEmu Newbie

Anyone else noticed that fort apocalypse isn't working?

the game starts, but whenever you land on the fuel your heli explodes
    can't fly far with an almost empty tank

koekie

i just wanna say "thank you" for that really cool emulator!!

most of the games that i tried run really smooth!! this is very cool!

if you've got some time for extra features, what about this one:
    a disk browser that lists the contents of a d64-image and lets you choose a PRG and loads the one selected!

DCEmu Newbie

Hi urchin

I've got a problem with loading up the C64 Emulator.

My version of the firmware is v2.0, I transfer the files to the psp, It displays the image and emulator in the game section. But it won't let me enter the emulator because I keep getting "corrupt data" "game won't start"

Can u help me with this.

Also where do u put ROM games specially in the emulator.

Many Thanks

TH_V1 (e-mail address: [email protected])

DCEmu Newbie

Hi, i have the same problem as TH V1. I can see the c64 image behind the c64 psp logo but when pressing start or X i get a corrupt data message. Please help!

Default Brainstorm

Urchin the king! I downloaded and now I don't even tak umd with me

Q: why not CCS64 ?
    - I use ccs64, for some reason this emu just die if game use fast loader or any turbo to bad, I hope you'll fix it up.

-----------------------------------
    - X,O, ^ binding: some game use extra keys, example: command - space for bomb, raid over moscow f-7 to open the hangar door. If there is any chance to binding a key from a virtual keyboard to those buttons would be awsome

- for the file selector: make available to enter into T64 or D64 file and select the game. Personally I do remember, for the commands but with virtual keyb. is sux (since after 1-2 min. the system goes crazy and the keyb. freezing up. with 1.50 frimware)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

- In the FAQ at the site you wrote -Load "gamename",8- actually that would be -load "gamename",8,1- to make sure the load routeni starts at $0801

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information