Thread: I have 2.01 (uk) and need some advice

Default I have 2.01 (uk) and need some advice

Is it worth taking it back and trying to find an older PSP, or will a downgrader be released soon? (i want to play emulators), it seems OK to just wait but im not certain if one will come out, however I would not like to return a christmass present, especially as it has no dead pixels So do you think its very likely a downgrader will come out? do you think it will take long? Please reply

To be honest you have a 2.01 and soon enough there will be a bootloader for the homebrew. There are very few <2.01 psps in the uk now and I have even seen some stock version "H" (which is 2.5 I believe).

If you get a chance of getting a 1.5 from HK then get that. But I wouldnt recommend you get rid of your 2.01... invest in GTA

Ive got GTA but that doesnt play homebrew for me, but ill take your advice and keep my 2.01 psp

DCEmu Newbie

i got a 2.01 and its fine now like somebody said in another thread not that 1.5 is easily hacked, hackers will now turn theyre attention to a more difficult challenge ex: 2.01 and up

yeah im using the cheat program for GTA which is very useful and its a good start

Thread Information