Thread: Noob Needs Help Plz!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Red face Noob Needs Help Plz!!!!

Alright I started out with a 1.52 and then I downgraded to 1.0 that was no problem... but I cant get it to upgrade to 1.5 ! I copyed the eboot.pbp to psp/game/update but when I go to the game menu in the home section I tab down to the memory stick and it says the file is currupted and will not load it. Did I do something wrong?

DCEmu Regular

you have a 1.0 and you want to upgrade?!!?!?!??!?!?

You are confused to be sure. First off there is no 1.0 downgrader. If you downgraded it had to be from 2.0 to 1.5 because that is the only downgrade possible right now. What you need to do is find out exactly what firmware is currently installed. Go to your system settings menu and look up system information. That will tell you what version you have. Then we can go from there.

Update: I take that back there is a downgrader for virgin 1.50 units only. Since yours was a 1.52 it should not work on yours and could possibly brick it if you try. Anyway, what is the version displayed in sys info on your PSP?

DCEmu Regular

to fix it restore factory defaults

DCEmu Newbie

I started with 1.52 and upgraded to 2.0 then I used the downgrader to get it to 1.0. Now the eboot.bpb isn't upgrading me 2 1.5 says currupted file cannot play. I check my system settings and it says I'm 1.0. I followed the sticky guide in this forum made by xuphorz.

Thread Information