Thread: Hardcore Wii games announced

Rev Hardcore Wii games announced

via Computer and Video Games

As expected, Nintendo has announced three new Wii games that'll have you hardcore gamers teeming with excitement.

Top of the list, we reckon, is Sin and Punishment 2 - a sequel to the incredible Treasure-developed, Star Fox-style shooter on N64, which was recently released in UK for the first time via the Virtual Console.

Punch Out was also confirmed - the first sequel of Nintendo's classic boxing series since the Super NES game. And last but not least, Another Code - a brilliant investigative story adventure on DS - will get a Wii sequel too.

Expect more info and screens for all three soon.

Update: Nintendo has released a software showreel video which features the first ever footage of the new Punch Out and Another Code, plus Street Fighter and some other bits and bobs on its official site. Just hit the Wii link over there.

Blog Entries

I cant say I'm completely content but I am far happier about my Wii now than I was yesterday.

I knew it was going to be Punch-out!. This is awesome news! This game will fit the wii like a boxing glove. :thumbup:
    Now, lets hope it has the 1:1 support.
    Edit: Cool, it does have the 1:1 support. Nice.
    Last edited by goshogun1; October 2nd, 2008 at 17:52. Reason: learned something new.

Thread Information