Thread: How Can i play my Dreamcast Games on my PC

DCEmu Newbie

Default How Can i play my Dreamcast Games on my PC

Right a couple of months ago i D-loaded Chankast pretty good since it was the only Emulator that got to the Dreamcast screen. But What i need to know is how can i play my dreamcast games on my computer and also how can i get other dreamcast games on the internet since alot of my games got damaged(the cases arn't the best) and i wreaked a controller and stupidly plug it into my controller port 1 on my dreamcast console so now i can't use the other.

Thnks

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

the pc can't read DC discs (GB disc), but i heard somthing about OLG dvd drives can will a hack of some sort... not sure.

and we can not and will not tell you where to download games!

DCEmu Newbie

yeh srry but yeh i already knew that the most i've got is some hidden images on ready to rumble

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaviour69
    the pc can't read DC discs (GB disc), but i heard somthing about OLG dvd drives can will a hack of some sort... not sure.

and we can not and will not tell you where to download games!

Yes, Darksaviour69 thou there are at least 5 CD-Rom that can read GD-Roms but a firmware (safe) update is needed. I will not talk more about this, because this brings copies to some people minds.
    I just say this because there are lots of people with LG DVD recorders and most of the newbie people will try to update there LG DVD recorders. So i recommend not to do that to LG Recorders since you could damage permanently the drive.
    &&
    Don't dream, play DreamCast!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Dont worry i was'nt thinking on buying it i just want a cheap way if there is one. and by the way nice sig

Thread Information