Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (GIVEAWAY) Little Big Planet (Kratos Costume)

Default (GIVEAWAY) Little Big Planet (Kratos Costume)

All Codes Have Gone!!

Crongrats To The Lucky 5!!!
    Last edited by jonezybaby; November 6th, 2008 at 10:35.

Hi, I know I'm new, but I'm going to try to reply your post. I am a big fan of God of war, since the old PS2 days (have all the games of the saga, even the PSP one) and when Media molecule announced the Kratos sackboy I knew that it was the pre-order I want.

You know, I'm south american, and pre-ordering online at gamestop was my only choice, But when I preordered in gamestop, they rejected the pre-order saying that my shipping address should match my billing address of my credit card, so my pre-order was cancelled and of course, I had to preorder from amazon but no kratos sackboy for me

I'm not better or worse than anybody else here (In fact, I'm in disadvantage since I'm new on the forums and this is my very first post), I'm just a southamerican God of war fan pleading for a kratos code, If I had an extra code I would give you in a heart beat, but I only have one and I have used it already. I have plans of making GOW themed levels even on the beta, with or without kratos code (for example, I would like to re-create some traps of the architect level of GOW 1 in a LBP level).

thanx for giving this chance and sharing your codes , and please excuse my horrible english, I tried my best when I wrote this post.

metalfenix / Rafael

I forgot to add, my PSN is metalfenix
    Last edited by metalfenix; October 5th, 2008 at 08:51.

ahhhm.... I want it.

xD but i don't own a PS3!

Metalfenix has just had his code sent via PSN, 2 others were lucky to have theres, i still have 2 codes remaining!!

I'm not a fan of Kratos so I don't even know why I'm making this post. Even if I DID get the code I'd just download that loser and go back to making my own original SackBoy. For some odd reason I always ask if they received more Kratos vouchers at Gamestop as I preordered LBP too late. Give me the code or don't, I still dunno why I want it. OH WAIT- I KNOW! I WANT EVERY LBP THING IN THE GAME THAT I CAN GET!

EDIT: Remember the US MGS4 save I gave you when the database came out.
    Last edited by Napalm-Death; October 5th, 2008 at 16:01.

@ Napalm Death,

Not sure if these codes are euro, us etc but as you did help me in the past you can have a code, PM me ur PSN Id and ill send.

Quote Originally Posted by jonezybaby View Post
    @ Napalm Death,

Not sure if these codes are euro, us etc but as you did help me in the past you can have a code, PM me ur PSN Id and ill send.
    Hahaha, thanks a bunch. I owe ya one, I'll get you a code for something big someday.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jonezybaby View Post
    Metalfenix has just had his code sent via PSN, 2 others were lucky to have theres, i still have 2 codes remaining!!
    Thank you jonezy!! I've already thanked you by PSN, but I'll repeat it here, this is a big thank you from a god of war fan. Now, At last I'll have a kratos sackboy!! You made my day.

And regarding to the kratos codes, as far as I've read on the USA PSU forums, the codes won't work until october 21 and they will only work on an american PSN account with an USA copy (PS3 games are region free but it seems that the downloadable content is not), so keep in mind that.

I'll probably get my copy on november 1st or something like that (I had to import it from USA).

(Did I already said thank you? I'm becoming a bit repetitive LOL )

^^ thats ok dude lol

well i got these codes from a magazine in the UK!

was supost to get 1 code but ended up with 6, have used 1 myself with my EU account, worked fine and have now given the other 5 away!

Congrats to the lucky 5 who i gave the codes to and enjoy!!

How can you have used the code when the game hasn't even come out yet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information