Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quake for PSP Released (New Quake Port)

Thanks, this is great

PSP Coder

I loved this man. I played the complete Shareware... btw does anyone know where to get the full version?

But anyways; Here's what I recommend for the next version.

The TOGGLE Analog Look option. Maybe I couldn't find it but it sucks to have to hold down a button to look around with the analog stick O_o

The analog has this "drift away" thing. If you turn left or right and you just leave the stick, it just slowly keeps turning right byitself. Maybe you could do something like

If (AnalogIsNotUsed) {

xturnspeed = 0

}

Definately use the Hardware rendering Ask McZonk I bet he will help you with it. This way this sucker can run at 222 And be smooth as a mofo.

MP3 Support maybe? I know this would be a tad annoying to write to make play list and stuff, but just suggesting if you have the time and patience.

Analog should be recognized as buttons. So I could set "Side Step Left" To Analog + x or something like that. Analog + y for jump etc.

Maybe a keyboard option, or at least a shortcut of certain button combinations (This would be easier) to write cheats in the console. Like LTrig + RTrig + O for "notarget"

And that's all .... And oh;

I LOVE YOU!!! I SPENT ALL NIGHT PLAYIN THIS )

Edited to report 2 crashes I've had.

1 - When I stepped on the teleporter it said "Unknown location to port" or something like that with Red font on the top of the game and it froze.

2 - Another I am not sure what I did but it said "Version should be 6 instead of 29" and something about a config file with the red font again.

And that's all again.

DCEmu Newbie

Unhappy link for the id1

the link for the pc demo isnt working for me

PSP User

If you're having trouble downloading the shareware version from that site, you can always download Pacmanfan's Quake port (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/QuakePSP.zip) and steal ( ) the ID1 folder from there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information