Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEO 2in1 4GB PSP Released

Blog Entries

Default NEO 2in1 4GB PSP Released

Is this the real threat to Datels 4GB Hard Drive as the big storage item for the PSP ?

Dr Neo let me know earlier that the 4GB hard drive by NeoFlash was ready, check out all the screens via the comments:

um when and where can i buy? same battery drain as datel's?

Now that would really come in real handy for movie conversions on the PSP..

sweet and $169.99 usa isnt bad with 4gb plus you can use other memory cards i want one. on a side not i was at target today and they had the 2200
    sony batterys in stock the one that came out in japan a few months back it has like 20% longer life it sell for $39.99 not bad good to see it out in the states

if it runs on 1.0 or 1.5 firmware. i might think about it.

DCEmu Rookie

I wonder if it suffers from the same stuttering problem with video/music as Datels. If not, this is going to be a very nice add-on

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Psphreak
    I wonder if it suffers from the same stuttering problem with video/music as Datels. If not, this is going to be a very nice add-on
    I was thinking the same thing... And the fact it might fit on the back of my playgear pocket would be nice, too.

PSP Coder

Well... this I don't think will be a good idea because the Datel one at least had a 2x battery so the drainage of power for the harddrive to spin was bearable. But this one is gonna suck up the battery pretty fast.

Here's a GREAT idea for all the makers out there.

Just make a friggin Memory Stick converter to Memory Stick duo.

It will be thin, almost unnoticable due to it's original size, it will suck up almost no battery (well maybe %3 more) but you can include a watch battery to help that so it self powers.

Ya wanna know why? Because Mini Hard Drive is NOT necessary, the firmware of PSP can only recognize partitions as large as 4GB. And Memory Stick already HAS 4GB out for sale, I just want to buy a converter.

And you can use the small space behind the PSP the Right Panel side for the chip to go into. You can even shave the little Dent off on the Memory Stick cap of the PSP so the converter thin cord can pass through it. It would be perfectly discreet. Or just provide a complete replacement of the right panel on the back. 4GB already implemented in it.

I know price can go up to nearly 350$ with this. But think about it, no "SLOOW ASS" HD problem, No extreme power drainage and 4GB space which is MAX for PSP anyways, but best of all Nothing dangling off your PSP.

You can even provide a "NO MS INCLUDED" version for 50 60 bucks. And that would sell more.

They just need to make it switchable, like an 8 gig hard drive that you can switch to 4 GB or the other 4GB

and it would also be nice to have a memory stick slot in a 4gig hard drive so you can switch to the memory stick...

The only way 2gb couldn't be enough for you is either you use ISOs or have a buttload of movies.
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information