Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DCIberias and LTKs Massive Dreamcast Release Fest

Blog Entries

Thumbs up DCIberias and LTKs Massive Dreamcast Release Fest

DCIberia who are the Spanish side of the Dreamcast Scene and surrounding them one of the best team of coders in the Dreamcast scene have let us know of the release of 6 New games for the Dreamcast by LTK

· SDL_prim
    · Super Methane Brothers
    · Gemdropx
    · Komi
    · InterLogic
    · TrailBlazer

Not failing that a new Amstrad emulator for the Dreamcast has been announced also by LTK, (ive got some major catching up of pages it seems.

Head on over to DCIberia to download all those new Dreamcast Games

DCEmu Regular

and he's also doing, evidently, a new gamboy/ gameboy color emu, as well as something called PCengineCast. let's hope the cpc has a smooth gui and is fun to use. can't wait to try super methane bros.

Hi, CPCast, as all the same Gui like "Cast" serie, as smooth as MSXCast Gui , here's a sample:

DCEmu Regular

LTK, I wish to give you 100 gold pieces, and 5 big bright stars. more awards (i have no real gold ), as more stuff comes out. It looks like there will be lots more coming out from you. Any plans your team may be doing Intellivision, Commodore 64, or Vic20?? I'm absolutely thrilled that you will be doing the PCengineCast.

LTK, you are the happyness of the Dreamcast my friend.
    SH4 Risc LittleEndian

Dream Coder

What's wrong with DreamCPC?
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Both are completely different emus. Variety is good to help each other. We don't need anything wrong for different things. DreamCPC is an Amstrad CPC6128 emulator and is based on PC-CPC. CPCast is based on Caprice for now.

Personally I'd like to see one based on Arnold (Kevin Thacker is really a guru and a nice guy (I had been on the CPC scene a while ago and I really love that guy .
    An Arnold port featuring Amstrad CPC 464/472/664/6128, 464+/664+/6128+ , the CPC console and the KC Compat german clone emulation would be nice for me....lol, just kidding. Features like both tape loading and disc support (or the cardtridge emulation of the plus versions) are also interesting ;-)

Perhaps the CPCs were a bit of Europeans and there's not much interest in the rest of the world. CPCs are pretty much like the speccys here, really intesting 8 bit computers ;-)

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by quzar
    What's wrong with DreamCPC?
    Nothing is wrong with DreamCPC, I'm learning how to code/port, and every open source emu is a new challenge , if someone could be bothered or insulted, please mail at ltk666(NOSPAM)@gmail.com, without (NOSPAM).

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by bender
    Both are completely different emus. Variety is good to help each other. We don't need anything wrong for different things. DreamCPC is an Amstrad CPC6128 emulator and is based on PC-CPC. CPCast is based on Caprice for now.

Personally I'd like to see one based on Arnold (Kevin Thacker is really a guru and a nice guy (I had been on the CPC scene a while ago and I really love that guy .
    An Arnold port featuring Amstrad CPC 464/472/664/6128, 464+/664+/6128+ , the CPC console and the KC Compat german clone emulation would be nice for me....lol, just kidding. Features like both tape loading and disc support (or the cardtridge emulation of the plus versions) are also interesting ;-)

Perhaps the CPCs were a bit of Europeans and there's not much interest in the rest of the world. CPCs are pretty much like the speccys here, really intesting 8 bit computers ;-)

cheers
    very interesting. I was trying to follow news about the happenings at dciberia, but i can barely ever connect to it =\
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

All i gotta say is these games are great. I have played alot of small ports and other ports. But on the family richtor scale sorry i spelt that wrong these games are high up there on the fun factor. Of course a few things which i already know are being made is the sound for Methane Bros and Resolution also needs to be fixed as its to high and is over fitting the screen. But for these 5 games i defenitly recommend getting them this will put hours of fun in for the family.

All i gotta say is DAMN!!

Eric

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information