Thread: NDS-LITE Portable Speaker Pro

Blog Entries

NDS NDS-LITE Portable Speaker Pro

New from Success HK

This NDS-LITE Portable Speaker Pro has the crystal clear sound ality effect with super bass and dual high-quality speakers with woofer effect.
    The speaker is easy to use, designed foldable for easy carry and no battery needed. It is compatible with all NDSL too.

Cool, looks like it pulls power from the gba slot for the amp.

Looks good, I think I might get one. (After the Aussie dollar rises again. >_<)
    Last edited by Hobo17; October 15th, 2008 at 06:57.

that actually looks pretty freaking awesome. It's kind of a shame that we're only just now getting this stuff, with the "no-GBA-slot DSi" lurking around the corner.

If they threw in a rumble pack, I'd snag this in a heartbeat. It'd be perfect for Elite Beat Agents and other music games (guitar hero not included)

it plugs into the headphone jack though, gotta say that really cramps the effect. Also it makes me wonder if it's not just square looking headphones
    Last edited by Grey Acumen; October 15th, 2008 at 07:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Acumen View Post

it plugs into the headphone jack though, gotta say that really cramps the effect.
    Where did you expect it to plug? the headphone socket is the only place possible to connect it. They [should] be amplified also, so headphones they might be, but LOUD ones at the very least.

DCEmu Newbie

i always use headphones personally, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by spinal_cord View Post
    Where did you expect it to plug? the headphone socket is the only place possible to connect it. They [should] be amplified also, so headphones they might be, but LOUD ones at the very least.
    It's not like the guitar hero buttons have to get placed over the abxy buttons in order to work. I was hoping it worked in a similar manner. You're right though, games have to be specifically designed to send any info to the GBA slot, so there'd be no way for that setup to work for regular DS games.
    Basically just wishful thinking and an initial picture that obscured the obvious is all.

looks interesting. I'm happy with my regular speakers tho

Thread Information