Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 5.00 Custom Firmware M33 Released

Quote Originally Posted by xtrne View Post
    Re: Use the wifi connection. I was led to believe that if you allow update via wifi after hacking, it stuffs up and bricks the PSP.
    there's a wifi download of 500.PBP included in the 5.00-M33 installer.
    it worked ok for me

Just make sure not to run the NETWORK UPDATE from the XMB icon
    from any firmware below 3.80-M33 as
    it will try to install official firmware
    Last edited by dangee; October 31st, 2008 at 02:47.

DCEmu Newbie

Hey, just wondering, can I update from 3.52 M33-4 straight to 5.00, or do I need to do it in steps.

Thanks!

Will I be able to update to this? My firmware is:

3.40 OE-A

DCEmu Newbie

Hi Guys
    I bought a PSP in Thailand for a friend and had it all uploaded with games ( I think it was 4.33) He decided to upgrade to the latest 5.0.......Bad News!!! Now he is very disappointed because everything is f.......
    So we have heard of the Pandora thing etc, but we are amatuers and it seems to be horrendous to try and go the route of doing it from downloads etc.......
    So the question is, does anybody know of where to get this Pandora Box!! ( Either in here in Thailand or at my place in Australia where I will be for 3 weeks in a couple of weeks time). A suggestion is to buy another cheap second hand older version and you can somehow do it that way!!! This suggestion was from the shop we bought it from.
    Please help because he cannot afford the Gen programs and at the moment the PSP is useless
    Hoping for a solution from you guys.
    Last edited by kotter; November 9th, 2008 at 12:45.

Hi guys..Im really new all of this homebrew..never used it before, since when I got my PSP i updated it automatically.

Now I have official firmware 4.05 and would really appreciate some help trying to set this up (as Im quite scared to screw over my PSP somehow).

Can I even install this from my current firmware version or not? And if someone could give me a little more detailed instruction then 'place files here and run', it would be very very nice of you. And do I need a pandora battery to just install this stuff?

Hey guys,
    I just recently got a PSP and i got the 3.71 m33-3 firmware and then updated it to this 5.00 m33-3 firmware, but there is a problem that has happened. My PSP has become very laggy and it takes forever for anything to load.
    I was wondering if anyone knew why this is occurring and how to fix it? I would really appreciate if someone could help me out. Thanks.

hi to anyone who reads this and thanks for any reply !I I got a used psp and when i try to update it theres a mesage that says (DADADA) but i got games that need a better version then the one i have does anyone know how to fix this? my version is 3.40 thkx

Here's a tip: try asking your questions in this forum. You'll most likey get answers there.

dark alex is the man.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information