Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: 5.00 Custom Firmware M33 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Racer-X View Post
    I want to...
    (from phat with 3.71 m33-4)

I used the wifi auto d/l when the update prog prompted.no problem.

your other alternative is to d/l 500.PBP, USB it to /UPDATE , disconnect , then launch the update prog.

DCEmu Newbie

i am currently at cfw 3.40 OE-A can i go straight to 5.00 or do i need to upgrade to something else first

i've installed the custom firmware and the required files/programs (i suppose), but when i tried to start a PSX game, it says "The game could not be started. (CA000005)". anyone has any idea why?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bobert123 View Post
    i am currently at cfw 3.40 OE-A can i go straight to 5.00 or do i need to upgrade to something else first
    I'm curious about the same thing. After i got 3.40 OE-A a while back i stopped following the psp custom firmwares. I was wondering if it would be worth it for me to finally update to the latest custom firmwares?? If it has all the added features since then, plus still allows me to play my emulators, ps1 games, and my own psp backups then I would really like to know what i have to do for it.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: 5.00 M33

Without sounding like I am asking a stupid question. What is the upgrade process?
    I am on the initial version from pandora (about 3.75 M33). Can I go straight to 5.00 M33, or do I have to do it in stages?
    Thanks.

P.S. I bought my daughter a PSP3000. Any ideas on hacking one of these safely?

Quote Originally Posted by xtrne View Post
    Without sounding like I am asking a stupid question. What is the upgrade process?
    I am on the initial version from pandora (about 3.75 M33). Can I go straight to 5.00 M33, or do I have to do it in stages?
    Thanks.

P.S. I bought my daughter a PSP3000. Any ideas on hacking one of these safely?
    Yeah, you can jump up.

No, the PSP3000 hasn't been hacked as of yet. I cant see it being long though.
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

Quote Originally Posted by neuroticated View Post
    i've installed the custom firmware and the required files/programs (i suppose), but when i tried to start a PSX game, it says "The game could not be started. (CA000005)". anyone has any idea why?
    in what firmware are you currently? if in 5.00M33-3, try putting popsloader in your psp

Quote Originally Posted by bobert123 View Post
    for 3.40OE-A, you will need to upgrade first to 3.51M33 then you can now jump to 5.00M33-3, or if you have DCv7 installed in your psp, try to upgrade by installing 4.01M33 inside DCv7

DCEmu Newbie

Where do I get the 5.00 Sony update file?

DCEmu Newbie

Re: Use the wifi connection. I was led to believe that if you allow update via wifi after hacking, it stuffs up and bricks the PSP.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information