Thread: 3.10 Oe-a --> 5.00 M33??? Help!

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation 3.10 Oe-a --> 5.00 M33??? Help!

I got a little phat psp running on fv 3.10 OE-A. I would like to run the new 5.00 M33.. what the f**k do I do 2 make that happen? I havent used the psp 4 a long time so im real noob now..

Use pandora deluxe to make your memory stick a magic memory stick. Make sure to install all the tools you have the option to. Do Desperter De Cementario v7.

Then set the battery to service mode, shut down, hold the down button with the magic stick in, pop in the battery, and update to 4.10 M33.

Then you can update using the 5.00M33 installer.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowriffe View Post
    Use pandora deluxe to make your memory stick a magic memory stick. Make sure to install all the tools you have the option to. Do Desperter De Cementario v7.

Then set the battery to service mode, shut down, hold the down button with the magic stick in, pop in the battery, and update to 4.10 M33.

Then you can update using the 5.00M33 installer.
    DO NOT do what he said. It is very unnecessary. Unless you find that easier... Just go through the updates that DAX has released, I believe its 3.71 you need and than it will update you to either 4.01 first and than you can go to 5.00 or it will let you update straight to 5. all it takes is reading a the readmes'.

If I have made any mistakes I apologize. But using a Magic MS and Pandora is mainly for PSP's which have not been unlocked to CFW/ Homebrew yet. AKA it has official FW on it.
    Last edited by Wally; October 21st, 2008 at 09:20.

Carlix is correct, shadowriffe its not exactly the right advice to offer.

Bare in mind that doing a Pandora install sacrifices a battery, if you have a battery set up then that's a bonus. Sometimes the battery can't be restored to 100% working state and then you lose the use of a battery. It probably would take upto an hour doing a pandora install.

Its much easier to update to 3.52 M33-4 then to the latest (5.00 M33) and that takes about 15 minutes.

Wally

Thread Information