Thread: how to downgrade firmware 5.01 psp

DCEmu Newbie

Default how to downgrade firmware 5.01 psp

well my cousion by mistake have update the offical firmware 5.01 of sony from 1.5 so for which i m screwed as cant play my saved games added on memmory stick so plz can any 1 tell how to downgrade to any firmware from that 5.01 + any link or tutoriol will b help fulll thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Talking dang that sux

Quote Originally Posted by coolsoul View Post
    well my cousion by mistake have update the offical firmware 5.01 of sony from 1.5 so for which i m screwed as cant play my saved games added on memmory stick so plz can any 1 tell how to downgrade to any firmware from that 5.01 + any link or tutoriol will b help fulll thanks
    dang that sux

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by coolsoul View Post
    ummmmm...Im new here as well ...my son has a psp which i had upgraded to firmware 5.01 i thought i did a great work and now looking how to downgrade

DCEmu Newbie

thanks alot ....i have ordered one today for my son.....will try to downgrade then ...thanks again

me too but my dad wont let me

DCEmu Newbie

can I use a 4GB or 8GB memory stick to downgrade? I already have a pandoras battery, it came with a 2GB memory stick witch became corupted & will no longer work.

Thread Information