Thread: SOS from Triangle

Default SOS from Triangle

Default Re: SOS from Triangle

Maybe if they released a demo version of the DC game I'd be interested, but a plea from someone I've never heard of isn't going to get a pre-order from me. Of course you do realise that the GOAT store might be interested but once again they'll have to release something other than a plea for help with a begging bowl in hand.

[quote author=DCDayDreamer link=board=news;num=1108677656;start=0#1 date=02/18/05 at 00:18:39]Maybe if they released a demo version of the DC game I'd be interested, but a plea from someone I've never heard of isn't going to get a pre-order from me. Of course you do realise that the GOAT store might be interested but once again they'll have to release something other than a plea for help with a begging bowl in hand.[/quote]They are a company who are officially licensed Dreamcast developers. They're officially releasing Trizeal on Dreamcast - it's already out in arcades in Japan on Naomi.

They are a company who are officially licensed Dreamcast developers. They're officially releasing Trizeal on Dreamcast - it's already out in arcades in Japan on Naomi.
    :-[My bad, maybe I should keep checks on what's happening over in Japan once in a while!. Thanks for putting me staight MetaFox!, someone point me to the pre-order link .

Thread Information