Thread: Ddr Max 2 Night Fever Mod Released

Default Ddr Max 2 Night Fever Mod Released

Well This is my second PSP revolution mod named DDR max: night/midnight fever.Now i must say the idea and the title that i made for this MOD are wierd. Many people whom i showed the screens too all wondered how did i come out with the title and the theme. It was quite wierd really. IT JUST CAME TO ME . I decided to get more into PSP revolution modding as the game needs to be varied more and decided to make another one. I was browsing through my photoshop brush equipment to get some new ideas. suddenly i ran into this brush that had some creepy looking trees along with grass flowers and other stuff... And it Just came to me... why not make a dark scary looking forest that is 480x272 dimensional and listen to dance music. at that time i also got creative with the arrows and arrow top sections. It was a strange idea indeed But surprisingly IT ACTUALLY looks great. ESPECIALLY once you see it on the psp screen.i even put some songs that i think? would kinda synch in with the setting. Try it out and see what you think.

Technichly this is an unfinished mod because this mod got me interested and i want to improve more than just the arrows and such. I am planning to re- design all of the original PSP revolution design to best fit this mod. Comments suggestions are appreciated as well as creative ideas for my next design. re designing this might take a week or two depending on the amount of free time i have... anyway... yea thats how i got the whole scary forest rave theme.

MOD INCLUDES:

- new Note special color, I call it dark matter ( call it whatever you want)

- NEW THEME

-Variety of songs

credits- denitro deving13 Gameshark, And Wraggster for his hard work maintaining DC/EMU and Bringing good news.

AND NOW TO THE DOWNLOAD...

now becuase of recent uploading problems on this website there is two ways you can do this.

i uploaded this zip to megaupload becuase people say rapidshare.de doesnt work for them. If it doesnt work THEN i recommemend the next option witch is to type http://192.168.0.100/ into the address bar. what does this do you ask. its an easy way to upload all of your files. the program is called www file share pro and what this does is let you choose a folder where you want your files to be shared and and uploaded and whenever i activate it itl let you access a folder of my choice and download stuff...Best of all you dont need to download the program . right now i just put the DDR mod in there it is called Night Fever 35% complete. But it turns out this is just what i need. i recommend this tool for an easy way to upload with no waiting time.anyway here are the links

Megaupload:
    http://www06.megaupload.com/files/0f...20complete.zip DIRECT LINK this shoul work now. If it doesnt It is probally because you are using firefox. firefox doesnt work with megaupload for me

My Shared folder:
    http://192.168.0.100/ <---- i plan on sharing my homebrew and othere ddr mods here

Blog Entries

how big is it, i had trouble getting mega upload to work

22 mb its the size

22 mb its the size

Ok try the megaupload link it should work now.

It says donwload limit eceeded.

Sigh... if the upload barrier was lifted it would work.

ok first off, why is it that you use these uploading sites that have full access to your computer, even past a firewall, i am not gonna get on a site and give them access to everything i have, or do, to download that. . . is there any way that you could email the file to me?

It works now , thanx.

Rapidshare?

Thanks for this release btw.

Thread Information