Thread: As Expected, Copyrighted Songs Are Disappearing From Guitar Hero: World Tour

Blog Entries

ps3 As Expected, Copyrighted Songs Are Disappearing From Guitar Hero: World Tour

Don't say we didn't warn you. Despite, well, warnings that they just wouldn't stand for anybody creating then sharing real songs over Guitar Hero: World Tour's song creation utility, people went ahead and did it anyway. During the game's first week on sale, the GH Tunes "store" was littered with recreations of game tunes like the theme to Mario. And the theme to Zelda. You get the idea. Well, those are now gone. And the others that are still there - like tunes from Final Fantasy and Sonic - probably won't be there much longer, either. Our advice? Get creative with those song titles. "Sonic Theme" is no good. But "Baby Stole My Heart And Stashed It In Green Hill Zone"? More subtle. Might get in under the radar.

http://kotaku.com/5080120/as-expecte...ero-world-tour

meanwhile LittleBigPlanet features endless recreations of famous franchises in both music and thematic levels .

I really hope it stays that way, and seeing as the GoW level was applauded by MM and SCE i think it will.

Yeah but I think the best LittleBigPlanet levels are the original ones

DCEmu Newbie

dont u guys think this is rather a little piece of something called BS?

i mean, there are loads of people making theyre own version of songs and everything of games and stuff like that, and releasing them on websites specialized in game music remixes, youtube etc

then why cant people do stuff like this?

Thread Information