Thread: Running SNES GX on GC with Xeno GC

Default Running SNES GX on GC with Xeno GC

Hi there everyone, I have just recently discovered the coolness of a gamecube with a modchip... now able to play games from all regions... saving me lots of money as buying the games locally for a console no longer supported is scary expensive...

I saw that you can run the snes emulator on the gc, and i would just LOVE to be able to do this.

I have downloaded the SNES GX and "injected" the rom I want to play, as well as creating the ROMS folder with the other roms i have...

The only problem is, as per the instructions all you need to do is write them to the disc, and then run the *.dol file and then play...

the problem here is, my modchip is v1.0, without any form of GUI or disc browser...

any ideas how I can get around this, i have heard of GCOS 1.5 but apparently it's not compatible with the Xeno GC....

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated....

DCEmu Newbie

For all you guys out there having trouble with the snes simulation on a GameCube, here is your answer: this mini-DVD is bootable without GCOS and plays all (at least the more than 800 included ones) games fine, even without SD-card. Works also with XenoGC chip!

Comes with cover, gamelist and a little FAQ.

Get it here while you can:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/10666049/...e/sharing.html

Good luck!

DCEmu Newbie

can u rehos that file?

DCEmu Newbie

€: sry doublepost

Thread Information