Thread: Need help in using the cheat function in the Visual Boy Advance Emu

Exclamation Need help in using the cheat function in the Visual Boy Advance Emu

hi guys, this is my first post

i was wondering if anyone knew how to use the cheat function on the visual boy advance emulator? ive d/loaded a few roms for it, one of which ive already completed once on a proper gameboy, but i lost the cartridge (game in question = pokemon red *shame*)

if anyone could tell me how to use it then many thanks, contact me with msn messenger [Email edited out, as I'm STILL getting adds for MSN about this... ] , or just post on here, i prefer one-to-one chat tho, forumns get too confusing at best of times

EDIT: in fact, please do contact me via messenger, the site is just to slow for me

cheers

Just select the cheat option from the menu, go to the cheats list & add the codes in there, simple

yeah, i know that, but its the actual codes themselves, where do i find them :S and can i make my own?

Gamefaqs usually has a few or links to them, its just action replay codes & possibly codebreaker ones so theyre dead easy to locate with a quick google if you cant find the one you want at gamefaqs

Exclamation

ooo ty hawq, nice one

in completely unrleated news...

when i was 12 or sommat, i sold my Dreamcast... i sold it with 2 controllers, 2 VMU's a rumble thngie, Sonic Adventure, Metropolis Street Racer and some other games..for only £25...my mum said oh thats a good amount, yeah we'll sell it...damn her

...i miss my chao's..... :'( i loved Sonic Adventure

anyone seelling a DC with that stuf??

Thread Information