Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has the PSP 3000 been Hacked?

Yeah i was kinda looking forward to the extra games an unhacked psp 3000 would bring, I know some people might disagree, but this could be the beginning of the end for the psp if sony can't entice the game developers back

DCEmu Newbie

The God of War is the only sure bet that you can hack because it is old. I bought a Madden in October at Bestbuy, and it came with 4.01 firmware. Stay away from the core black.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Veskgar View Post
    What version PSP Slim did you buy with that motherboard? And did you get it in the USA? For instance was it the Blue Madden bundle, red God of War bundle, or just a black CORE package?

The reason why I ask is that I need to buy 2 PSP's for Christmas and I want to do my best to avoid getting the v3 mobo.
    I just bought a regular plain piano black PSP Slim and its unhackable.Came with 4.01 firmware

DCEmu Newbie

Interesting, I recently got a core black psp-slim(2000), and it shipped with 3.90, and was hackable...it might have been older stock though.

At first though i held down the wrong button without realising it, it whouldn't boot the MMS, and i panicked for abit, as i had sold my old psp (1000) to afford it.

On subject, I really doubt this works, however if someone whould be kind enough to prove it works...

Well, it'll be quite awhile before i can afford another psp, but who knows...

I got a Mint Green PSP-2000 shipped in and it was a TA-088V3!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information