Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CheatDevice v0.8a for Liberty City Stories!

Blog Entries

Default CheatDevice v0.8a for Liberty City Stories!

Edison Carter has updated his Trainer for the PSP Game Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories".

Cheats Include: Infinite Health and Armor, Set Wanted Level, Set Time, Set Weather & Spawn Anything.

Whats new:

Rocket Boost gives you forward thrust whether you're on the ground or in the air or upside down. Settings 1 or 2 are good for fast driving on the ground. Rocket Boost 10 is good for making bikes fly.

I added the ability to turn your motorcycle in the air while using Rocket Boost.

Download both versions via comments:

awesome work Edison

DCEmu Newbie

Angry It Doesn't Work

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster

Edison Carter has updated his Trainer for the PSP Game Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories".

Cheats Include: Infinite Health and Armor, Set Wanted Level, Set Time, Set Weather & Spawn Anything.

Whats new:

Rocket Boost gives you forward thrust whether you're on the ground or in the air or upside down. Settings 1 or 2 are good for fast driving on the ground. Rocket Boost 10 is good for making bikes fly.

I added the ability to turn your motorcycle in the air while using Rocket Boost.

Download both versions via comments:

awesome work Edison
    DUDE IT DOESN'T WORK!

this does not work when i download the save game it is the uk version

DCEmu Regular

Amazing fun, as always!

I don't suppose Edison is taking requests? Is there any way to mess with the AI and turn people on the street into gun touting gang members? I haven't actually played through the regular missions, so I don't know if there's any where AI actually follow you around and help, but it's great fun having gang members in GTA-SA!

Alternatively, how about the ability to target vehicles? Or just free aim with any weapon? It's a shame that the only gun you can really aim is the Rifle, since GTA-LC has the ability to kill people inside the cars. Being ability to aim with any weapon would be great!

Speaking of guns, what about allowing us to blow up any vehicle with one bullet from the pistol or machinegun? Or, maybe allowing the pistol fire very fast missiles? That would so the same thing, but look cooler.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSMoke
    Alternatively, how about the ability to target vehicles? Or just free aim with any weapon? It's a shame that the only gun you can really aim is the Rifle, since GTA-LC has the ability to kill people inside the cars. .
    You can free aim with more weapons(i.e. shotgun, uzi, assault rifles.) You have to hold the right-trigger and down button simultaneously.

DCEmu Regular

you could also use google. There is already a code you can punch in to give all pedestrians guns programmed into the game.

This is freakin' wicked, man. You've exceeded beyond everyone's expectations. Good job, and thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

how its work i dont understand

Why did you Bump up an old thread and also who still plays GTA LCS anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by JPJunkie View Post
    Why did you Bump up an old thread and also who still plays GTA LCS anyway?
    Me!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information