Thread: please help

Default please help

So a few days ago I purchased the piano black psp-2001 core system, I gave it to my friend to use pandoras battery but he told me that it wouldn't work on my psp, I have 5.02 sony firmware but i don't think that has anything to do with it, any ideas? he says that it might be that my psp has a different cpu board or something, any ideas on how to fix it? or will it be possible in the near future? thx

DCEmu Newbie

Ive heard of those motherboards, but i used a pandora on both my slim and phat and it worked fine on both...So it might,im not sure though

Your friend lied cause the only psp that cant be hacked so far is the psp 3000 i have a gow red psp and i hacked it with my old Pandora battery so tell him to hack your psp

Quote Originally Posted by Cov3 View Post
    Your friend lied cause the only psp that cant be hacked so far is the psp 3000 i have a gow red psp and i hacked it with my old Pandora battery so tell him to hack your psp
    wrong...

it could very well be a incompatible board... please check compatiblity

( by the sounds of it since you say you got it a few days ago it is quite possible that its a TA-088v3 mobo.... thus yes your friend would be right that it cant be pandorad )
    404 Error: This signature is missing!

Thread Information