Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did You Buy Any Games On Black Friday?

Blog Entries

General games Did You Buy Any Games On Black Friday?

One for USA Folks only :

Another week, another TUD. What's TUD? TELL US DAMMIT. So do that, TELL US DAMMIT. Here's how it works:

We ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interested in knowing you, You probably know ****tons about us — more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob — and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban your ass. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion. Smooches.

Question: Did you buy any games or game hardware on Black Friday? If so, what?

http://kotaku.com/5099918/did-you-bu...n-black-friday

DCEmu Newbie

i bought super smash bros brawl and buzz quiz 2 games im very happy with

Fallout 3, and Dead Space dirt cheap from Amazon. Too bad I am waiting on my third 360 Power Supply in the mail. Also, no playing these 2 until the 25th! No worries, as my backlog is overflowing anyway.

DCEmu Newbie

I didn't buy any games, but I did buy 3 Frontman Wireless Guitars for the PS3 on Amazon for only $5 a piece down from $50.:thumbup:

I came really close to picking up L4D from gamestop until I realized it was opened and labeled as "new", the hell with that.... those crooks!

Those games still are new, the floor cases we have to open but the disc's are never played and carefully handled. They dont send us floor cases so thats what they tell us to do, I dont agree with it but, its still a brand new copy

I bought chrono trigger ds at a whopping 0% off (lol) my friend bought a wii fit for his sister too

I bought shin megumi tensei Nocturne and the Digital Devil series finally yesterday. I heard that it was good for a long time but also really hard so I decided to wait and finish some other games before starting these games.

DCEmu Newbie

Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by pibs View Post
    I came really close to picking up L4D from gamestop until I realized it was opened and labeled as "new", the hell with that.... those crooks!
    Yea man, I hate that. It's ok though, Walmart is in the same shopping center as my Gamestop, so I just walk in there to buy most new games. On top of that, my brother works there and lets me use his 10% discount. Can't say the same for GameStop, where half the time the person working there doesn't even know what a game is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information