Thread: eBay

Blog Entries

Default eBay

Yesterday I foundout that this Christmas eBay had given it's customers something useful this year, unlike lastyear where they sent me some rather useless Christmas lights that connected via USB.

eBay have done good this December, because they sent me a message on my eBay account with a code for £4 off any purchase (not covering postage/shipping).

So instead've using it on a Christmas present for anyone (like what I intended), I did the coolest thing and used it on "yet more" fifth generation consoles (as if I didn't have the main three already - many times over).

I managed to pick up a Nintendo 64, and a PSone (the small one) for £1.86 (£5.86 before the £4.00 off)... I'm amazed at the price, because I go past GameStation and I see the PSone and N64 selling for £14.99 individually.

I recommend anyone with an eBay account to see if they have a £4.00 code also (mine below won't work as I've just used it), because it's only valid until the 15th and after my bargain purchase I thought I would share the info for anyone here looking to save money on whatever (hopefully games).

I recently received a coupon for a 15% reduction of stuff up to £100, expired the 4th. I didn't use it though for I hadn't thought of getting anything off eBay at the time.

that's nice of them, lol

Thread Information