Thread: Is Popstation still needed? Need updated info on Eboots!

Question Is Popstation still needed? Need updated info on Eboots!

Hi there fellow dcemu'ers, after spending the past few hours researching what I should use in order to get my backup copies (which are mostly in cue/bin) from my HDD to a playable format on my PSP (5.0 m33-4 CFW) I think I've just about had it...

Could someone please provide a definitive answer (that is more recent than 3.03 OE) on what I should use (Windows xp/vista) to not only convert these lovely classics to EBOOTS, but also to make sure I don't have the horrific errors I've read about with savegame corruptions and icons being messed up?

I understand the basics of converting to EBOOT, but can't find a "modern" version/tutorial of software that will work with 5.0 m33-4 (or anything else).

Your help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance. (and YES, I did use the "search" feature already and read through most of the outdated posts).

I'm not lazy, so if you're not up for drafting a huge email, simply point me in the right direction since youtube and google have failed me thus far!

DCEmu Newbie

I used ImgBurn to make an img of the PSX that I want on my psp and then PSX2PSP 1.4.2 to make the Eboot. I did not need to include the keys.bin in the folder in the psp directory.

I am running 5.00 M33-4 FFIX worked with a single CD eboot.

Thread Information