Thread: Joystick Problem

Default Joystick Problem

I think my joystick is kinda messed up. In some games and also homebrew apps like PSP-OSS when I press the joystick down to control the mouse the little mouse just keeps going down (slowly) like its getting stuck kind of. Its not that big of a problem but it gets kinda annoying. Also in Madden 2006 if im going through the plays and press down softly it will just keep shuffling through the plays. I think you get the point but its really gets annoying in the newest Quake 2 port where if i look down then let of it continues to go down. Is there a program that would reconfigure my joystick positions? Somewhat like in Windows where it configures a joystick for your PC?

DCEmu Rookie

Take yiu hand and keep making your joystick do circles, left right, and up down movements. I noticed that this problem went away tih a few weeks of normal use, but you can do the above to speed up the process.

Yeh same with me, mine goes left sometimes. Same happens with the DualShock2 on PS2. Going round in circles as kyle said sorts it out, But mine hasnt gone completely.

Thread Information