Thread: Back From Skiing

Default Back From Skiing

Hey, I've been away for a while. Im not dead or anything (but ive come pretty close). Anyways Im back to kick some ass now..

To add flavor to this topic... Everyone that has been skiing or snowboarding has at least one AWSOME crashing story.. anyone want to share?

I was skiing on the highest of the Blue "intermediat" and I managed to hit every hit ice. Next thing I knew I was sliding on my face and flying twards the Tripple Black trick park.. Luckily I slapped a snow boarder with my ski and it stopped me... poor guy had to be carried away by first aid though.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

First Black diamond couple years back on ski's. I hit the snow with my face by about two seconds after starting the hill. Everyone laughed (including my best friend, his girlfriend, my girlfriend, and my friends brother). The thing that made it funny was that I was all $#@!y and ready to go.

"I'll go first, I'm pretty good now" I said as I put on my "cool" sunglasses

Then BOOM face plant. Needless to say I gave up skiing later that year and went to snowboarding.

Thread Information