Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike : Omega (Updates/Requests).

Default Counter Strike : Omega (Updates/Requests).

Hey guys my old topic was locked cause of flamming and broken english. so i must speak formally now....

Real Maps So Far
    ----------------
    de dust
    de dust2
    cs assult
    aim_kolt

2 friends are making the maps

de dust1 and 2 were created by a friend named xstrike a GREAT wad creator. he has givin me permission to put it in my wad, and his name in credits..If Anyone wants to help and has created any graphics or maps please send them to...

[email protected]

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Much better posting Jman

I combined your posts together. Remember to edit posts instead of double posting. We're going to start fresh again. But remember the mods are watching you, this is your last chance.

Okie guys, ive removed all of the BS levels such as practice and all.. (except ammo) hehe. i curently have 3 real lvls and are planing to creat a few more tonite. im removin the status bar on the bottom with the real cs bottom(but it wont be in order such as: armor then health)

`1`

Default All Coders Come.

Okie , i need a very skilled coder such as(Stereomike,lantus, ETC....) to make a doom engine that includes jump. I would be very gratefull for a doom engine with jump

haha, good luck with searching. it would be better if someone port zdoom or doom legacy it includes jump and 'mouse' looking and much more ...

Default sin 'pl

sin 'pl please do not post in my forum topics becuase i do not want to get banned for flaming . DO NOT post in my forum threads please... im doing fine without you and your de_dust . i have my own REAL maps with REAL textures. Thank You.

P.S: im still using the name counter strike but with a new backround and new menu style, your name will NOT be in the credits because i started my own wad from scratch. thank you again. bye

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Jman, its up to sin`pl to post where he likes, he has given you pointer that it be easier to find someone to port an existing engine that has jump rather produce one from scratch.

Just because sin`pl posts in your threads doesn't mean you have to flame him as a reaction. Also bear in mind there is an 'ignore' function in your Control Panel if you do not want to read his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by yaustar
    Also bear in mind there is an 'ignore' function in your Control Panel if you do not want to read his posts.
    Ignore Function?!? He has trouble finding the Edit button!

Although, technically Sin'pl gave a form of pointer, he did do it in a condescending way, and always seems to be out looking to put down Jmans posts!

Anyway, back on topic, I'm not actually sure that it would be easier to port another source-port like ZDoom or Legacy...

Doom has its own gravity physics, i.e. Walk off a ledge and you fall...This means that the player will most likely have a velocity property, to initiate a jump all you need to do is give the player a negative vertical velocity!

Cheers,
    Fox
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!

omg now its starting to get childish, as always on all forums

GP2X Coder/Moderator

MGFox, I havent looked at the source for the PSPs Doom engine but when you say 'give a negative vertical velocity', does that mean, all that is needed is a recompile of the source but with a button mapped to give the player an initial negative vertical velocity?

edit: typos

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information