Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Frodo C64 emulator ported to Wii

@Monty31: It's a frodo issue, so Wii changes will not fix it.

@yakboy: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Frodo contains instructions of how to add t64/d64 files. You browse from a list just like in other emulators! :-)

A note to everyone: If you have problems with the joystick not working, check the joystick button bindings - you can now also bind the direction keys on the wiimote.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SimonKagstrom View Post
    @Monty31: It's a frodo issue, so Wii changes will not fix it.

@yakboy: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Frodo contains instructions of how to add t64/d64 files. You browse from a list just like in other emulators! :-)

A note to everyone: If you have problems with the joystick not working, check the joystick button bindings - you can now also bind the direction keys on the wiimote.
    Did they change this in version 7. Am I missing something, what key on the Wii mote to a press to bring up the menu where I can browse the roms? Please tell me what I am missing here? I looked at that link and it doesn't tell you how to load games.
    Last edited by yakboy; February 24th, 2009 at 18:43.

Nope, it's the same in v7 - press home to get the menu and then just insert a disk / tape and load it from the "Invoke key sequence" menu.

DCEmu Newbie

I am trying to load Mayhem in Monsterland. If a choose load and then list it shows that it was successful. The problem if i chose load and play then it comes to a flashing screen. Is it the rom maybe not compatible or am I doing some thing wrong? Could someone please give me a list of a few working games so that I can test this?
    Last edited by yakboy; February 24th, 2009 at 20:14.

I could use some testing help now, see

http://simonkagstrom.livejournal.com/

DCEmu Newbie

Hi.. having problems with this version..I can`t see the option to bind + and - now.. I`ve just loaded my save state of WOTEF and the joystick doesn`t work..I have to bind the joystick to the up down left and right now ? am I doing something wrong ??

Also I can`t see how you bind the joystick button... my ss worked one with button 1 as the fire button.. reset the c64 and tried again and I can`get the fire working now
    Last edited by Stainy; March 1st, 2009 at 09:52.

@Stainy: Joystick handling has changed, so for saved states you need to rebind the buttons and resave.

The missing bindings is a bug, will be fixed in next release. They are there with a classic controller so I missed the bug.

DCEmu Newbie

Ah ok.. I can resave.. ..plus looking forward to v8 bugfix... mapping the firebutton... is that part of the same bug too ? also run/stop doesn`t seem to work in virtual kb mode. fire button doesn't work, only if you bind it to a direction.
    Last edited by Stainy; March 1st, 2009 at 10:49.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by yakboy View Post
    I am trying to load Mayhem in Monsterland. If a choose load and then list it shows that it was successful. The problem if i chose load and play then it comes to a flashing screen. Is it the rom maybe not compatible or am I doing some thing wrong? Could someone please give me a list of a few working games so that I can test this?
    Bomb jack, slicks, ik+, wotef, the epyx games all work. These are the only ones i've tried so far

@stainy: You can map any buttons to any joystick directions or fire already in v7, but you need a classic controller for that to work in v7 :-). v8 should fix that.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information