Thread: Fandian (Sonic3D) needs a coder

Default Fandian (Sonic3D) needs a coder

Hello guys.
    Maybe some of you know Fandian (also known as Sonic3D) a 3D engine for NDS coded by Ritz, daftcode.net/
    Here is a video to see it in action.

And an image

Well, so Ritz, the main developer, can't keep working on it. I am a modeller and I have been building some stuff for him (he is using Never Winter Nights content) and I have a very small comunity developing stuff for Fandian Engine. But Ritz is out for now, so we need a coder that can manage this great engine and continue with the development.

Feel free to send me an email if you are interested and you have the skills ([email protected]), I will visit this thread daily anyway.

Well, I was mistaken and Ritz won't give the engine to another code to keep working.
    So we need a 3D homebrew engine for DS for a zelda-like RPG.
    How many are out there?

DCEmu Newbie

I'm not much of a coder. I'm still learning. I had come up with an great idea awhile back for a game. It needed an engine like the one in your game But it looks like its using an wow engine. like a micro manager but with one character at a time. since you are still developing the idea for the game And it's not much of a game without a story. If your intrested in combining games.

Thread Information