Thread: PSP Shops That You Recommend

Blog Entries

Lightbulb PSP Shops That You Recommend

As most of you know we have our PSP Shops and Sellers Forum and that forum is for the discussion for shops good and bad for PSPs. What shop or indeed shops online would you recommend for their service.?

Shops that i have personally had good service with are Success HK, Lik Sang and also Decal Girl.com but whats yours.

wow good question i have never bought anything off the net for my psp when i was in to imports id buy from a place called www.tronixweb.com they are in new new york the service was very fast from them so id buy from them again if i had a need but i just rather buy stuff from local stores you can get most stuff just not cool white psp's or psp on tv never seen that or the cool new memory add on like that neo 2-1 i have seen the datel hdd at best buy but its way too much at 229.99 ill wait for the 4gb msd instead of those big add ons

i would recommend www.play.com its probably the best for service, maybe not the best for price but it is competitive and sells a load of UMD movies and PSP accessories that are worth a look at.

PSP Coder

I recomend Buygame2.com. Great place out of HK that only charges about $30-$40 on Psp games (unlike the $50-$60 that *cough lik-sang* charges).

Thread Information