Thread: DreamSNES Help

DCEmu Newbie

Default DreamSNES Help

I'm new to this whole thing so I'm really lost... I've tried a bunch of things...

I've got the DreamSNES 0.9.8

I've got that thing that the people who made it offered to install easier, I almost finish, but it says there's no CD ready or something...

I've got DiscJuggler

Finally I've got SelfBoot

I've tried numerous things and wasted 10 CD-R's...

So if someone could give me a step by step on how to burn it to a CD correctly, I'd really apperciate it ^^

(NOTE: I tried the one tutorial that you can access through the "DC's Best emulator's" or something like that... it didn't help.)

Thanks for helping a frustrated noob ^^

Default i can help u

ok dude i got it simple for u... since you have dreamsnes.. put your roms where they tell u to ... then put everything into a dreamsnes folder even the program. next get boot dreams it is a pretty self explanatory program... also you will need the trial version of disc juggler... boot dreams will take the bin and make it bootable for dreamcast ... it will convert the folder of dreamsnes into a disc juggler image or nero.. i had better luck with disc juggler.. just double click on the disc juggler image of dreamsnes and there u go it starts to burn the image on a cd .. insert into your dreamcast and have fun..

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrydden
    ok dude i got it simple for u... since you have dreamsnes.. put your roms where they tell u to ... then put everything into a dreamsnes folder even the program. next get boot dreams it is a pretty self explanatory program... also you will need the trial version of disc juggler... boot dreams will take the bin and make it bootable for dreamcast ... it will convert the folder of dreamsnes into a disc juggler image or nero.. i had better luck with disc juggler.. just double click on the disc juggler image of dreamsnes and there u go it starts to burn the image on a cd .. insert into your dreamcast and have fun..
    Eh... there-in lies a problem...

When I extract DreamSNES it coems in a folder, and it's already an image... without the options of putting it into the "ROM" folder... so I dunno what's happening... thanks again ^^

burn a TAO mode

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan
    burn a TAO mode
    Sorry... what is that exactly?

I feel like a total noob... sorry ><;;

Thread Information